pee stains

when my puppy was house training she pee'ed in the house a lot! I tried to clean it up then however now we have spots on our floor, a round circle usually, that showes up does anyone have any ideas on how to get this out? It is dried in now not fresh and i don't know how to make our carpets look and feel clean again

ntschetter

Asked by ntschetter at 6:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pets

• sprinkle w/ baking soda, rub in w/ a brush. Spray w/ a mix of 50/50 vinegar & water. Let sit. Blot. reapply vinegar mix if necessary. Spray w/ water & soak up w/ towel.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• PS I also bought a steam cleaner from walmart for about 100 bucks, was the best investment of my life!
    Nyx7

• There is some stuff you can also buy that is called urine out it worked great when my dog peed everywhere even after it had set into the carpet, just follow the directions on the bottle but for really bad spots soak it longer than it says.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I used something clld Folex, you can get it in your grocery store, or Walmarts. I think my husband got it in Lowes. I got something up that was almost black, don't know what the heck it was , but it came up.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Bissell ProHeat 2x healthy home steam carpet cleaner $300 at Walmart!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2010