About how long will it take for me to get pregnant again?

I found out that i was pregnant on Jan 4, 2010. I had a dr appt on the the 19th, same day i found out i had a ectopic pregnancy. So after the loss, the dr told me i had to wait at least 6 wks before i start trying again. August wil be cycle 7. Can anybody relate and tell me how long it too you {or whoever} to get pregnant again after a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy?

JOSHUAJ_MOM

Asked by JOSHUAJ_MOM at 7:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• One of my best friends lost her baby after only 7 weeks of being pregnant. (we were both pregnant at the same time) She was able to get pregnant 4 months after that and had her baby the following March. She and her husband tried everyday until she was pregnant. I hope this helps. :-/
    lilmama121406

Answer by lilmama121406 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Some people get pregnant right away it takes others a bit longer. A friend of mine is still trying now after a miscarriage in 2007 while another got pregnant the following month after her miscarriage. It really depends on the individual and their bodies. I would talk to the doctor about it
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010