this bushit

there just 3 months ultil im officially a mom and my babies father just tru everything in the trashcan hr dont wanna know nothing from me and basically doesnt love the baby.

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry to hear. Stand Firm for the baby.
    Please
    VoteForThiago

Answer by VoteForThiago at 7:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sorry to hear this. Be strong, you don't need him to make a great life for your baby.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Time to go to court and get a child support order... and have them attach is pay!!! He may not want to know the baby, but he sure as hell has to pay for the baby!!! Sorry to hear your going thru this, but you really have to protect your self and your baby!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• theres lots going tru my head i dont want this for my baby mostly everyone has given me there backs specially him :'(
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• That is horribly tough. BUT you need to be tough and not stress over a worthless ass when pregnant. Sorry but if he said and did that ...you get the picture. I would file child support you will get money...also sign up for food assistance like wic if you haven't already it will cut on most costs for you and the baby.
    Ellie4040

Answer by Ellie4040 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• ive been stressed out the 6 months of my pregnancy i hope i can enjoy the last 3.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010