luvs wipes

have you ever used them and how did they work for you are they as soft and good as huggies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Huggies has all different levels of softness. I personally am only picky with baby wipes the first month or two, and that's when I buy the Huggies Naturals or something just as gentle. After that, I buy whatever comes in the biggest bulk box I can find at Sam's or Costco, which is usually Huggies. Also, If you have a Costco near you, IMO the Kirkland brand wipes smell worse than whatever it is you're wiping up. I learned that the hard way after buying a HUGE box of them.

To actually answer your question, Luvs are similar to middle-of-the-road Huggies.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 7:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Oh I love love love the luvs baby wipes. They are so soft. Maybe not as thick as huggies, but I really liked them. They never irriated my daughter when I used them either and they are less expensive. They are also great for messes out and about, hands, faces, etc. Theres not alot of stores that sell them here, but I say try them out, I think you'll love them.
    Anonymous

• I say the best way to go is the big costco box of huggies they work and smell really good and my son is 11 months old we've only had to buy two boxes of those. Oh yeah we also went through a box of the stinky kirkland ones bdotmom was talking about.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2008