What is more important?

What is more important to you? A clean and healthy home or you being carefree and relaxed? Why?

I like a clean and health home, because I have kids, and I take major pride in my home! How 'bout you?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• When I was young working and had 3 kids, I had a clean house, always neat, everyrthing where it belonged. I would put the stereo on and just dust away some days and before I knew it I was done. Now that I'm a little older I'm still a neat freak, but don't dust quite as often, but when I do, I put the stereo on, blast away and I'm soon done.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i like a clean house, but i find a healthy middle ground.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I think I'm more in the middle. I like a clean house and to be relaxed. I try to just keep all my messes picked up as I go. I don't stress over the mess though because I know it won't help anything. I'm also very blessed to have a little girl who loves to help me with the clean up, so it makes it very relaxing for me!
    lilmama121406

Answer by lilmama121406 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I like a clean relaxed home. Dishes done at the end of the day (usually), dirty clothes in the basket and dog accidents picked up. But I also allow my 5 year old to ride her bike through our very open living and dining room, to do her messy, glittery art stuff on the kitchen table. She has her chores to do (quite a few actually) but other than that and the basics we're pretty carefree. Still healthy but we would never pass the "white glove" inspection!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• by the way, I dont mean to insult anyone! I would love to hear your answers , Im sure you all have good reasons for them...:)
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am a little bit of both. I clean my house and like it clean but also I am relaxed. If I see something that needs to be done (like one of the kids left a bowl on the table) I am not going to make a special trip to get it taken care of but I will get the next time I go through the dining room (which is right smack in the middle of the house so you have to go through the dining room to get to any other room in the house).
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• HMM I am middle of the roads on this one. I like everthing put away and cleaned up but I also am relaxed enough to allow fingerpainting on the kitchen table,bike riding in the house,silly string cobwebs in the living room. I guess I am fine with messiness as long as I can clean it up afterwards. BUt I def dont freak if the laundry misses one night..vacuming and sweeping however? Those have to be 3 times a day or I feel insane LOL!
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I love being clean and healthy home - bring more order to life and teaches my baby structure as he will be helping with little things around the house.

VoteForThiago

Answer by VoteForThiago at 8:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I'm probably more relaxed and carefree. Our house isn't a pig sty, though, but it isn't super clean. Except the kitchen. If the kitchen is clean, I'm happy.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I like my house clean, but with 6 kids that hard sometimes
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2010