Mosquitoes?! What do you mommy's think I should use?

I have a 13 month old and live near a Lake and swamp. So mosquitoes are a BIG problem for us. Are there any brands that work the best for your family? So meny out there and I can't waist money on something that dose not wrk. HELP!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!

Mrs.Elgert

Asked by Mrs.Elgert at 8:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Tuck a dryer sheet in your clothes. That always works pretty good. Off has always worked the best as far as sprays goes for me.
    erin7420

Answer by erin7420 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I can't find one to work for me. And I've tried a LOT! But ice on the bite for a couple of minutes keeps the swelling down and stops the itching until you find one. Good luck, sorry I wasn't more help :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• erin7420.. Have been told about the dryer sheets from my brother-in-law who was in the Navy. So I will try that. Wish I had not got the dryer bar at is time.LOL... Will have to buy some sheets this weekend. And Kiwismommy19...You were alot of help! THANK YOU BOTH AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!! ;)
    Mrs.Elgert

Comment by Mrs.Elgert (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• What about getting something for the yard?
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 2:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2010