If your dh or SO make a face or makes a dumb remark, how would you feel?

My dh majority of the time either makes a face or say stupid stuff such as your "mustache" hurt (which I don't have) or coffee breath or just makes a face, wouldn't you feel hurt? Like he doesn't want me to kiss him. Anyone else SO like this? Or is there more meaning behind it you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him it bothers you when he makes those comments. Or, the next time he does, just look shocked and say, "why would you say something like that? It's mean".
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• What a dick! Next time he says that... look him square in the eye and say "Why would you say something like that to me?"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My husband makes comments all the time but then so do I, if it bothers you that much tell him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• tell him he is fat...lol. We call each other fat all the time, but we are kidding. Maybe its his way of teasing you...if it bothers you then tell him
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Mine says stupid things, but never demeaning or whatever...and honestly, I put myself out there sometimes like when I stopped to get my "stache" waxed at the mall while he stood there with bags like "what am I going to tell people, I'm holding her purse while she gets the mustache ripped off her face?!" lol. If he said comments like that all day long every day, I would definitely get upset.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i get really hurt and sensitive when he does that. i know he is trying to be funny but at times i even cry. that's when he feels really bad. so maybe next time just cry if you can and i bet he will stop for awhile at least.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Guys can be such assholes sometimes. My husband makes ugly faces especially in front of inlaws. Idk, it makes them happy and so at my expense he'll make them smile..creepy people i swear! Yeah, and so is my husband..im hating him at this moment..could you tell?
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 9:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008