is it possible to over due it?

I was just wanting to know if its possible to overdue it cleaning? I'm not talking about chemicals or any of that just dishes, laundry, sweeping, picking up etc..... I started dinner, did the dishes(there was a ton of them) On my third load of laundry, and was picking up a little, i felt fine before but now im starting to cramp. Is this normal? any advice?

I am 22 weeks pregnant lol forgot to mention the pregnant part.

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 8:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is definitely possible to over do especially if you are doing all that back to back I would just take it easy and drink lots of water
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yea, it is totally possible! Sit ur butt down and put your feet up. LOL Do a little at a time, and drink lots of water. Water will often stop the cramping.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It's possible but unless you feel over tired or exhausted then I think your fine
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• and if you're cramping take a break and drink water
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes, it is. Make sure to take it easy and to take lots of breaks.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes it possible and Idk if you ever thought about OCD. If your cant stand it to be messy, even a little and have to clean when things are already cleaned, I would think of OCD because I recently have that brought up to me. Not saying you have or trying to be mean but just a thought.
    caleb2008

Answer by caleb2008 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• oh lol, well if your pregnant than thats different I guess, maybe nesting stage has started for you during the pregnancy, but take it easy.
    caleb2008

Answer by caleb2008 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It is possible. Be sure you are eating right and drinking plenty of water, and most importantly get lots of rest. Take frequent breaks. If in doubt do not hesitate to call your OBGYN.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes. But don't worry too much - dehydration can cause you to have contractions (not labor). just rest, drink lots of water. take it easy...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2010