If you were born with out it does that mean you are out of luck? (gludius maximus)

I was don't if you never had it you will never get it no matter how hard you try :(
I was so selfconscious about my booty now that I am older and married and a mom I don't care anymore but man it would bother me big time back in the day I guess knowing some guys would go for tits or ass.
My brother told me to just be happy atleast you have a pretty face. I mean I did have boyfriends and they never really said anything but in my mind I know they had to had noticed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• if you want a bigger butt, alls you have to do is build muscle. your butt has fat, yeah, but its made of muscle too and when its muscle, youll actually have a tight butt. they have machines at the gym that are made just for your butt, and squats are really good too. do that, look up a list online of butt exercises, and eat or drink protein before and after you work out, and you will build muscle in your butt. youll have a bigger butt within 3-4 months.
    boobs on the other hand, which i dont have, are made of only fat so im SOL unless i get a boob job.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Huh??
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Double huh?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I got a big ass from getting knocked up and having a kid. Do the best with what you have- buy some butt-enhancing jeans. Or, focus on your great features and accentuate them!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010