What do you think the best indoor activities are..

I have a 10 month old and 3 yr old and it is going to be raining until Tuesday.. I think i can make it until then but just incase i need some creative ideas for the indoor week

Brittyt4you_

Asked by Brittyt4you_ at 9:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I teach my daughter some things about sewing, but since your child is so young I'd say make a cake with her and let her taste the frosting. My daughter used to like to color or play with play dough.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I have tile floors so I let dd color for daddy on the tile w/ sidewalk chalk
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• works on the tile in the shower too
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• color, books, movies, crafts (just take out a few supplies like paper and pipe cleaners and let them do whatever with them), songs, cooking
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• build a fort out of pillows and blankets, have lunch or snack in the fort!
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• you can make dough and get a head start on Christmas presents by shaping, baking, and painting ornaments/
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Reading, without a doubt! Read TO 'em when they are little, then read themselves when they are old enough. That and giving them open access to lots of creative supplies: paper, pencils, markers, scissors, cardboard boxes, etc. (Turn OFF the TV & computer, except for very limited bits a day!)
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 1:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2010