Does anyone else hate job ads that are really spam ads?

I mean what a way to take advantage of people looking for work to put an ad that seems like a good job oppertunity, but really it's just a way to lure people to their website. BULLSHIT!

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 9:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• They are incredibly annoying. Some of these people prey on those in need and take advantange of their vulnerabilities.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Total BullShit! It's hard to notice because some of the ads look so real too. :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• That is why you should think about doing something like your own business. There are a ton of ideas floating around out there. You just need to be creative. I used to frequent forums like the Warrior Forum all the time, but all that is is people trying to get you to buy an eBook or something so that they can get affiliate profits. I have tried to put together a Blog with lots of ideas and even some opportunities that I have found for real work at home. Remember, jobs can be work at home, telecommuting, as well as home-based.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• That is annoying. It is hard enough to find a job these days.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I love them! jk...ususally if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 5:08 AM on Aug. 3, 2010