So confusing adult content

I have been closely charting my CM and my BBT. It has risen and fallen only days after my period ended. THen, I had wet CM, with still low temps (no rising for days), then a dry day, then creamy for a couple of days (still low temps), then after taking an OPK which showed that I may be ovulating in 1 - 2 days. The very next day, my temp went up by .5 degrees and stayed elevated for 2 days. Now, it is dropping again. I am only on day 17 of my cycle and my CM today is crumbly. Am I understanding it that I probably ovulated 2 days ago when my temp went up by .4 degrees?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• are you taking your temp at the same time every day? even half an hour can make a difference ... but it sounds to me that the two day spike was ovulation... it helps to track for a couple months to see what trends you see in your own body. BTW my CM and BBT never matched up the way they were supposed to and I still got pregnant so don't freak out too much about it :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010