Why am i still here? adult content

I told him I was packing a little bit ago. I do alot but since I don't do what he wants basically I'm an ass. Given he doesn't want me to do alot but housework and laundry and our rabbits are alot of work. He claims I can get everything done in 2 hours time! WTF! We have 32 rabbits, 3 kids and a 2 story house with a 2 car garage!! I told him even without kids underfoot it still takes me all day to get it all done! Ok to be honest I do spend an hour during the day between cm and facebook. But good lord theres no way I can get it all done in 2 hours! I mean we do 15 loads of laundry a week when kids are home!! We don't have a dryer or a kitchen stove so everything takes longer!! Gotta scrub the electric skillet before or after every meal! We have lived together over a year and he has never once cooked a meal. I threw that at him today and he says well there's no gas stove. WTF! Is he expecting to much or am I doing to little?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Yikes...Little House On The Prairie...sounds kind of like how I used to live..............needless to say.............I left.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• most men thank that our job is easy and its not i have three lil ones 5 4 and two not easy!!! have him do it for one day and tell him he has two hrs to get it all done lol:)
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• uhhh, yeah, i left too ! but then there was a lot more to my story too....but still, that's demeaning....in your case, can he stay home and try it all for a couple days in a row and see for himself ? and make sure he takes time to teach and pay attention to the kids, etc....????
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• if he's not the kid's daddy, get rid of him! i have three kids 8 5 4, and they trash the house as soon as i clean it! no way i'd have that many f rabbits unless i was making stew! as for the stove, mine blew up and i'm cooking on a griddle, so i know what you mean.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Wow......he's expecting you to be Superwoman with magical powers!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• wow...wow...i thought i had it bad.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• OK, tons of questions, but I will keep it to two. How can you have a two story house with a two car garage and no stove or dryer? I think thats half your problem right there...You need appliances to make life run smoother. Second question, whats with 32 bunnies? Do you guys really need 32 bunnies?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Tell him you could get things done quicker if he'd get you the tools with which to do them. Make your list of items you need like a stove and dryer and a helper! My x complained about what I did all day so I made myself a time sheet. I told him I'd put in my 8 hours then we he got home he could take over the next shift. Personally, I'd tell the jack squat to show me that HE can do it all in 2 hours. As for FB and CM. In all jobs you are allowed a lunch and at least 2 breaks in an 8 hour shift.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• He says you are lazy because there are chores that you don't get finished? Cooking, watching children, doing dishes and laundry take up a lot of time. I'm not sure that throwing back at him that he hasn't cooked a meal was a very good comeback. If he goes to work or maintains the vehicle or does any heavy work around the house, then he could toss back at you things that you don't do. It probably is a good idea to not trade insults. And name calling is definitely out. That was extremely rude of him. If you are so unhappy, then if you aren't married, you aren't obligated. It would be a good idea to make sure you can support yourself and your children though. Get a job if you don't have one already and get some money saved so you can afford a place on your own.

Answer by Bmat at 10:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I wish you the best.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2010