ive had two m/s. im about 8 weeks prgo now and i have my first u/s fri and im scarred to find out something is wrong.

my boyfriend tells me im crazy but theres always that thought in the back of my mind.my Doctor wants us to go to make sure theres a heart beat and im really scarred. has anyone been through this be for?

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Relax as best you can. I had 2 m/c before I had my son and I swear he was 2 months old before I stopped waiting for him to disappear. My Dr. told me there is nothing you can do to cause a m/c (in the regular course of things...lifting, walking, moving) and that if it happens there is a reason. Not that that helps in the moment! But really stress is your worst enemy and makes your body weaker. Take your prenatals, rest as often as you can ( I was a SAHM and did NOTHING for 9 months and didnt care if I got as big as a HOUSE!), and dont tell anyone you are pregnant till you are at LEAST 13 weeks! Good Luck honey!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• the one ones that know is my mom and boyfriend..ill be 9 weeks when i have to get the u/s..ive been just laying around lol my doc told me im only aloud to gain 15 to 20 lbs.. i =m trying to keep my mind off all the bad stuff but its hard
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• good luck
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I miscarried May 10th, 2009... I was about 7 weeks when I miscarried... On June 8th, I found out I was almost 5 weeks pregnant with my son... It was really hard on me... There was something always back in my head..... I had u/s through my whole first trimester.... Even after that, every little thing freaked me out. My son is now 6 months old and is so healthy... Best of luck to you!!!!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 1:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I had 2 m/c also. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm 12 weeks right now. With the others I lost them around 6-7 weeks. Good luck.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 4:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• thank you my boyfriend thinks im crazy but this is all new to me and every thing that feels different i worry about i lost both of mine around 4-6 weeks to.its just scary im trying not to think to much about it but its hard not to thanks you guys you made me feel better
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2010