Reworded: Why do you chose to be pagan, a satanist, etc?

Do you practice witchcraft or is it more about mother nature? I'm just trying to understand these beliefs, yes, I may be ignorant in the fact that I know nothing about this stuff but I'm not being rude... Just curious!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I made an informed decision as to what religion to follow which is how I believe any person should choose, not just because that's what mommy and daddy told them was true growing up.

I never question my choice, now that I found my path, so I know that it is the right one for me and no one can convince me otherwise.

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Why do people choose to be Christian?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am Pagan b/c it feels right to me - it's a very personal thing. Being anything else just feels fake, or like I am lieing to myself. I can't practice something I don't personally believe.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• bcause- what does it matter, thats not the question...
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Ash - why are you getting defensive? You are asking why others chose their religion? Why can't you answer about yours?
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i'm absolutely not getting defensive. She didnt answer the question, so at least answer the question before you ask me another question. That's all.

Why am I christian? b/c God spoke my daughter's name into my hear, because he guides me and carries me through the hard times, he gave me a miracle.... a second daughter after we lost our first daughter, he has done so much for us because of our faith.... thats why i believe in God, I know he's there! Church: I love doing good things for other people, following the word of the bible tells us to do these things and its so amazing how we are touched after we bless someone else... i could go on and on but thats not the point. im interested in your beliefs!
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I didn't exactly "choose" not to believe in any Gods...it just sort of ended up that way. the more I learned and heard of what different people believe, the more I just could not
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I never felt a connection as a Christian to any sort of higher being. I felt I was being fed stories that were handed down over generations....centuries that to me, did not make sense. I have always felt the way I do today but I never knew it had a name.....Pagan.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• After studying different religions for over a decade I decided that Paganism fits me the best. I'm an Eclectic Pagan Witch and finally happy with my religion.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Why am I christian?b/c God spoke my daughter's name into my hear, I believe you mean ear? Really, someone invisible spoke into your ear? That's scary in my opinion!  because he guides me and carries me through the hard times All the hard times you have lived through haven't carried yourself? Your first bike ride and falling down? Having an argument with your teacher and winning because you have the book in front of you? Making straight A's and not failing out of high school? Really? Someone else carried you through all this?

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2010