Do you go to the doctor with your husband?

My husband has been sick for a few weeks, so on Friday, he decided he would go to the doctor to get some stronger medicine and finally get rid of this cold that he had. Anyways, he asked me to go with him, so I did. When he got called back he said that he wanted me to go back with him but when we got back there the doctor kept giving me this strange look, like why are you here, type look. So, I was wondering if you go to the doctor with your husband and if you go into the back with him?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure, hubby and I usually go to each other's appointments. Our family doc sees it as very normal, and usually has some advice for how the spouse can help.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• yes i have,and yes i went along in. He tends to forget what he's suppose to ask!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I've only ever gone to the Dentist with him, but that was only because he was getting scheduled for surgery. But no, I have never gone to the Dr with him and if I did for some reason I wouldn't go back there with him.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• the only time my husband has been to the doctor in the 7 years we have been together was when he broke his arm traveling with work.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I have not ever been to the doctor with him. When he gets home, I dispense his medication to him though.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I go when it's a ortho/nerve issue b/c that's my area... but if he's sick he goes by himself. and why not... he went to my appointments sometimes when we were having babies! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I always go back with my husband. He wants me there, so I go. If the doctor is bothered by your being there, maybe you should change doctors.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I never go back and sure do not want him to go back with him.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No, but if he asked I would.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yep and he goes with me to the doctor.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010