what is wrong with me??? dating a possible pedophile? adult content

So im living with and dating a possible pedophile... i doubt he has done anything with any children... but the past year I have seen the websites he has been looking at... not actual child pornography but very close(young girls in underwear and swim suits) and the only time he has been looking at this is when im not home, he tries to get rid of the evidence but he isn't good with computers so I always find out... Anyway I really am sickened by this and haven't done anything sexual with him since i found out... (4 months ago) Hes not the type of guy that cares about sex(obviously if hes into young girls) so he doesn't ask why i haven't been trying or anything... But I seriously can't leave him for some reason... Does that make me a bad person??? I never have brought this up with him either... yet. I eventually am going to. We have two young boys, but he has never shown that he is into boys... just girls...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh girl,you need to drop that guy! That's some scary stuff you mentioned! Are we talking pre-teens here? That guy is SICK!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Are you serious? REPORT HIM and LEAVE
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Kick his ass to the curb.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You need to report him before he crosses the line with a young girl.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I would get out so fast and tell him why you're leaving. No telling what's in his past he's not telling you about.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Make your move
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• If you know that he looks at child pornography and you are still with him just because you don't have girls, you're just as sick as he is. Sorry.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• you need to report him and leave. just because you dont THINK he will do anything to your boys doesnt mean he wont.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Wait until he goes out, grab your kids and go to the nearest womens shelter. Why would someone let him watch their daughters? even if he is a family member, he's a man and these are girls( not to say that men can't watch girls) but this is too unusual. Shelters will provide food,clothes and everything you need, you don't need to have your kids around this fool.GET OUT!
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• you need to ask yourself what's the payoff for staying? what are you getting out of this relationship that doesn't involve trust, sex, or an adult relationship? i know several men who were sexually abused by men who were not necessarily into boys, but knew that boys are less inclined to admit to sexual abuse - and there is less of a sexual difference between young boys and young girls... only you know what is wrong with you that you are attracted to a pedophile...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2010