uterus thinning c-section

I had a c-section and my doc told me that my uterus wall was very thin and I might have to have a c-section before 39 weeks with my next pregnancy to ensure that my uterus doesn't rupture. Any one else gone though something like this? What happened/what as the outcome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was under the impression it was common for the uterus to thin during pregnancy. Either way I was told my uterus was very thin after my 3rd c-section (3rd in just over 2 years no less) but all I was told was to wait a few years before I had another baby. I just had my 5th child 2 weeks ago and everything went just fine. I went to 39 weeks just like my last 2 (in 06 and 02). Actually this pregnancy, surgery and recovery were a lot easier than all my others, other than a few hiccups here and there. My son is 2 weeks, 3 days old and I'm back to normal and doing my regular stuff around the house now with no pain at all. I feel great, just tired.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010