what is wrong with me??? dating a possible pedophile?(2) adult content

im only with him because we have two kids together and i know it is wrong to keep him around, but he is the only help I have... and I might go insane if I don't have him around... even though i am severely discusted with him. im just worried for one reason he has two girl cousins (not really blood related just married through family) anyway one is 11 and the other is 8... i just get pissed at him when they are over... but he is never a lone with them... just the 11 year old has started becoming a flirt, and I am worried that he is LIKING it too much??? anyway... Im sorry this is wrong, but I NEED TO GET OUT OBVIOUSLY BUT I DONT KNOW HOW without having any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• would you be any more sane being with him when he does finally act on his sickness and molests your children or someone else and he's in prison for it?

GET OUT NOW! You cannot possibly be that helpless that you have to keep a perverted pedophile around to survive!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• First of all you are BLAMING THE WRONG PERSON, THE 11 YEAR OLD GIRL IS BEING A FLIRT---No he is a grown ass man and needs to set her straight!! He might be doing something to her and she may be thinking they are having a realtionship or something, did you ever think of that!! It happens, people are wierd, espically about sex.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• excuses,excuses....Did it ever occur to you that if should come under investigation,you too could be implicated? They might figure you knew and allowed him to do what he did. You're assuming he hasn't acted on it. What if you're wrong?
    You know my mom married and stayed with a man who was a molester and rapist. She brought that into our lives and stood by while he molested my 3 year old cousin and acted like SHE was the victim in it. Don't be like her.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• ALSO YOU ARE A MOTHER, YOU ARE WOMAN AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!! You can make it with out him!! But you will never be able to make it up to a child that was molested because you didn't stand up and say something or do something to prevent it!! I'm just saying!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• so go to dhs and apply for everything you can. just get out of this situation.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Since when are YOU a victim here? That's what you're acting like, a scared little child. Take responsibility for your life and your children's lives.

Who the F cares if it'll be "too hard"?! You realize that your situation would be better than quite a few people and you're COMPLAINING about the work instead of SAVING your children?

I'm sorry but you're pathetic if you think you and your children are better off being molested than taking care of your family with one less set of hands.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Looking at child porn is illegal. Sometimes in life you have to do what you have to do. Report the child porn and move on with your life. You are sure to regret it if you don't.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• UMMM!!!! What if he rapes or molests YOUR kids?!?! The 11 year old "flirts" and he LIKES it?! OMG. get out!!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My husband's father is in jail for raping a 3 year old. The family always had suspicions but the wife was afraid she couldn't make it on her own, and the others just "weren't sure". This is not normal. Leave. Even if you have to live with people you hate, or in a car, that is better than what could possibly happen.

But, obviously, you already know that, you're just looking for advice on HOW to leave. If you want to send me an email on here, let me know what area you live in and I will help you with research as much as possible. I'll make phone calls for you if you want. First thing in the morning, start packing!
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 10:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• HELP? I hope it's not with watching your children. If you see how he reacts to the eleven year old then goodness knows what he does when he's not being watched. He could be touching your own children while you are asleep or working. I don't think the 11 yr old should be accused of flirting. She's being an 11 yr old. If she's flirting it means someone has taught her that type of behavior is necessary to get the attention or some other type of reward she wants.
    Anonymous