Do you ever remember

When you were little and saw your mother crying over somthing you thought was dumb like a film and a child got hurt and the mother was the one who truely suffered..

So no I'm in the same boat. I'm see myself doign it but it is different because I'm a parent now and know how it feels if my child were to suffer. I know my kids are gonna think I'm a big o Sap because I cry all the time to films, plays, music you name it i'm a crier..

Brittyt4you_

Asked by Brittyt4you_ at 10:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• So true!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes! Songs, movies, emotional tv shows, my mom cried and cried and I just didn't get it. Today I heard a song about a kid dying and started crying. I had to pull over, I couldn't see through my tears! My kid must have thought I was crazy!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I finally understand too!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• After I had my son it was like something clicked, I always acted like a tuff as nails chick and now I'm a total sap! A buddy teases me cause I actually teared up over a Mother's Day best buy commercial. Sometimes, I cry just because I'm so happy! I have finally come to terms with it!
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 10:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• my mom is such a crier! i understand it a lot better now than i use to, but i dont cry as much as her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am a crier now that i'm a mom. Even cried during Toy Story 3. My kids just laugh about it.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010