When I first met my husband....

I had to tell him not to grab my chest in public, he did listen, but he does it at home. Is this normal? I like it, but was wondering... because he seems to do it when we get our moment alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah my hubby is always grabbing my boobs lol it can get annoying but at least i know he likes my tittys haha
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 10:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• dh will try to feel me up as soon as he thinks our dd is out of the room. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh yes, very normal! I guess it means he still finds u attractive, right? haha
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Lol yup its normal! My dh will grab my boobs and whatever else anytime I let him get away with it :) (I don't think he would in public though)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Very normal and very annoying to me.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My husband has never done that. He's not much of a boob man, and he's not overly sexual either. He's a leg man if anything but he doesn't really spend much time or attention on touching. It just doesn't matter that much to him, I guess, plus he was SOOOO weird about PDA when we first got together. Wouldn't even give me a peck in public!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010