I was wondering if anyone knows how to get a free background report.

I need to get a background report on an ex for florida but everything I come across I have to pay for and with finances they way they are right now I just don't have the money to do so. I know there are places that have full reports with criminal, financial and just about anything else but for what ever reason, I am unable to find them. Thanks for ANY help you may be able to offer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Health

• http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/sfl-hlpcheckbox06may06,0,5927416.story

The link above may help you find criminal records.  Criminal records are public records so you can check those.  Financial records are closed and private - you cannot pull someone elses financial (credit report) without their authorization or an approved business reason to do so.

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• a back ground report you have to pay for. There are alot of suppossed FREE ones, but end up only giving you stuff u already know and then u have to pay for more info. alot are scams so watch out. The only way is to go to the state police and/or FBI and even then u have to have the individuals finger prints attached. Good luck. Unless he is willing to get one with u, i wouldnt bother trying anymore unless u want to pay for useless info. Good luck
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2008