Umm I think he peed on me (not for the prude or faint of heart) adult content

K, I'm going to try and cover as much info as possible so we can just all be clear. 1. I am dating this guy, it is not a long term thing, I do not want it to be a long term thing, Which is why I am not concerned with his drinking or other behaviors. OK, so he was drunker then I realized (obviously) and I woke up in the middle of the night to him making grunting noises, I though he was going to puke or poop, then felt a splash of warm liquid....I thought it was pee (he had mentioned earlier he had to and never went). I grabbed my clothes and went home to shower, haven't talked to him at all today. Not sure if he remembers what happened, not sure it was pee (sleep masturbating?) not sure what I should say to him, not sure at all what to do about it, any ideas ladies? (my goal is to just smooth things over, I'm willing to laugh it off, but don't want him to possibly blame me for it and as I said, not sure how much he remembers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• with the noises, I'm gonna guess sleep masturbating or just a regular nocturnal emission.

I wouldn't even mention it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Whether he remembers or not that would be a TOTAL deal breaker in my book!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Umm... if you arent sticking with him nor do you plan on it going very far, why even bother smoothing it over? It would be a deal breaker for me too!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• ugh! I feel sorry for you. yuk
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• ewe

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sounds like he was super too drunk either way....do you really want to hang with a guy that gets so drunk he looses his faculties?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• agree - deal breaker - sounds like masturbation tho..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• either option is really gross to me... i'd be outta there
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• WOW- Whatever it was- it would be something that i could not deal with! He should have alittle more respect for you & not get that drunk!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• if there was grunting involved it sounds more likely he was jacking off. he'd probably be totally embarrassed that he did that whether or not he remembers (or at least probably should be). it sounds like you want to make excuses to blow it off and not address it, so go with that... other than that not sure why you want to figure it all out based on your post. if you are disturbed by it - stop dating him. if you are not and don't have a problem with the drinking and don't care for a long-term relationship, why make an issue out of it - if it's casual, keep it casual.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2010