are you just one of the guys..or one of the gals?

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 11:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I go both ways :) LOL Really, I can kind of fit in either way. I'm more one of the guys, though. But I'm ok doing SOME girly stuff (like I'm finally painting my nails for the first time in over a year because we weren't allowed to wear nail polish at my old job). I like shopping, but I mostly only like shopping for household stuff and clothes when I NEED new clothes (or just find something that's really "me"). I'd pick throwing a football around, drinking a beer, and wrestling with the guys to mani/pedi weeklys with the girls, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am one of the guys. I have a male oriented job, I get dirty, I get sweaty and I work around a lot of guys,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Definatly one of the guys. I can't stand dresses or skirts. I don't do makeup, nothing besides sunscreen chapstick. I hardly even remember to brush my hair, just pull it out of my face when I get up in the morning and forget about it! I don't like girlie things, I prefer to get muddy and dirty and all that fun stuff!
    Now, please tell me how in the heck I had a girlie girl? She's girlie enough for the both of us. :-) And she's great!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• One of the guys. I am a stay at home mom, but I am friends with a lot of my husbands "brothers" from back home, and have only 3-4 friends that are girls that i really talk to.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• One of the guys when I am with the gals :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am one of the guys
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• neither.
    i don't have any friends. :(
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i'm a barbie girl. but i do get down and dirty when i need to. i do my nails and hair and make up every day almost but that won't stop me from having a mud fight with the kids in the back yard if it gets started...although i won't start it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am so NOT one of the girls. I hate the. Color pink and I rarely do dresses or skirts. I had someone try to give me a Raiders shirt(my favorite team) and I wouldn't take it cause it. Was pink!
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• At family gatherings,I'm always in the livingroom with the guys,not gossiping in the kitchen with the chicks!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2010