What were the first signs of pregnancy for you?

Just wondering...

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 11:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Throwing up. I have a weak stomach so I'm always complaining about nausea but once I started actually throwing up I knew something was off. I didn't keep track of my period so I hadn't realized I'd missed it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• every night at ten pm on the dot id start feelin rly nauseas!!!....n i was exausted alot!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 11:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• utter exhaustion...
    but i was counting days to take a pregnancy test cause we were actively trying to get pregnant
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• really sore boobs, being really tired, nauses and having to pee about every 5 minutes
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• so tired i felt like the life was being sucked out of me for number two

number one i was sick constantly - told myself it was the flu for over a month because i was in a bad situation - okay lets try two months... i took the test into the 2 almost 3rd month and started going through paperwork and title 19 soon after - i was 21 the first time and my insurance was terrible. title 19 is a life saver when possible
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Getting sick, feeling exhausted, and being more moody than normal. But i was sure I was pregnant the first time I felt nauseous in the morning.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• The first one- light-headedness, heart racing, and just feeling "out of it.' The second- crazy, desperate exhaustion. My friend said " I think you're pregnant. I've never seen you look so tired." The third-- I tested really early and got a positive, but the nausea started pretty early. I think it was my earliest sign. All of these things happened before I got a positive test each time. I always got a positive the day my period was due or sooner. Last time it was nine days after ovulation.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:03 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I was almost 4 weeks late, very tired (had to take naps on my breaks at work), lots of nausea and gassy. I was in denial but finally took a test.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 4:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Only symptoms that I EVER had with both pregnancies in the beginning were night time nausea and excessive thirst!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nausea & vomiting. It was Thanksgiving & my Dad & I were fixing the turkey.All of a sudden I got so sick to my stomach I had to run to the br. I knew right away what it was,but no one else even guessed.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2010