clarification on the I think he peed on me post adult content

ok I'm looking to get laid and occasionally go on dates, he does a phenomenal job fullfilling these requirements. I am not asking if I should stay with him or not (I'm not even really with him). I am asking what I should say to break the ice after this. Do I go in with the assumption he has no idea what happened? Do I ask him point blank what happened? Do I make a joke (again assuming he knows what happened)? Do I go ahead and contact him? or Do I wait for him to contact me? *****JUST TRY and pretend that you can see this perspective and give me the answers I'm looking for**** thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Why not just let it go. If it is what you say then who really cares. But next time if he is that drunk you shouldn't sleep in the bed with him that night. As far as calling him, do what you normally do? Call when you feel like going out again.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 11:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• hmmm.... in that case i'd prob go with the joking route.... sooo, you wet the bed often??? haha
    idk...?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything. If he was drunk and asleep he prob doesn't remember. If your really concerned about it I would just not see him again. if yur just looking to ger laid there are many men for that
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 11:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Ok, well,,,then go in with the assumption that he has no idea what happened, b/c in truth he probably doesnt. I dated a guy once that went pee in a laundry basket cause he was too drunk to know where he was. BUT,,you need to realize that this might happen again. Do you care if this happens again, thats the point I think we are trying to ask you. If you dont and your ok,,,then go have a good time with the guy...:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything but I would not sleep in the same bed as him again for fear of a repeat performance.
    KristeenieB

Answer by KristeenieB at 11:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't say anything, unless it's something that will bother you if you two hang out again. If he was drunk, he probably doesn't remember ..
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I would try to let it go and wait for him to call. If he doesnt then i would know he isnt interested and would move on
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 4:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'd just act like it didn't happen and move on.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010