Did you find out that your husband lied to you about things after you got married? (things that happened or was said b4 the wedding)

I found out 1yr after we married that he slept with a co-worker about 3 times and then AFTER we were married he contacted her again (to just say he regretted it supposedly) and I found out he was texting another women- who had a boyfriend but he hid it.
Anyone else with the same experience and what did you do?

On a personal note I don't think our relationship will ever be the same.I resent him and do not have 100% trust. I feel sometimes that I want out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• i agree with vickwu... i can put up with alot of stuff and cheating is for sure not one of them!! before you were married or not its still cheating. sorry girl... :(
    CuriousWife84

Answer by CuriousWife84 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Nope. We never had any need for secrets of any kind - before or after out wedding. Even the dirty, nasty truth, we are the types who prefer to get it out there and deal than to hide it and try to cover the truth...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I will forgive a lot of things but cheating. The only thing my husband lied to me about was he told me he played football in high school when actually he didnt. Found that out after we were married. No biggie. Not like your problem. I would really have a hard time trusting him if I were in your shoes. Good Luck and I hope things work out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i found out he lied about a couple things regarding his past but they didn't involve anyone but himself. i was somewhat bothered - i guess they weren't out and out lies more like omissions or implications. had these lies had anything to do with actions that if known would have changed my mind about marrying him, i would have gotten an annulment ASAP. marriage doesn't change people... if he's a dog and a liar, that's who you married.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• he lied about why he and his wife split up. i was angry when i found out but you don't tell a skittish 19 year old that you left your wife because you were ready for kids and she wasn't...
    this is extremely worriesome to me. i'd wonder, if i were you, if he were cheating. and i would snoop around his phone and whatnot when he was in the shower or whatever to see what he's up to before i ask him anything about it. otherwise how will you know if he's lying...which he's already proven himself capable of.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• if he hasnt cheated since you all have been married I wouldnt be bothered by it. i would be furious bout him contacting the co-worker after we were mnarried if he regreted it should have left it that way she didnt need to know!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 3:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010