OMG DOES ANYONE ELSE DEAL WITH BABY MOMMA DRAMA?? adult content

i swear i am at my wits edge with my husbands ex being a bitch. just a mean nasty hateful ugly grumpy BITCH! i mean really? i dont understand because if me adn my hubby split up and he got remarried i for sure would not be hateful to the person that would care for my children while with their dad. does anyone have a way to deal with this calmly becuase im about to EXPLODE on her!!! they were never married, together in high school and is MAd at him for being happy and succesful even though she dumped him!! (in figgin HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!) we are almost 30 years old for %$&#@ sake!!!! any nonkilling her advise would be awesome lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• lol i gotz none. good luck though!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• sit down with her and talk it out... seriously, call her out on it!! My Mom and step mom had it out face to face years ago... now they are almost (stress almost) friends!!! LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I haven't experienced baby mama drama, but I've dealt with a very nasty, hateful family member. I will tell you holding your tongue will cause resentment and quite possibly destroy any chance of "friendship" you might have. I agree with the pp that you need to sit down and work this out. If she's disrespectful you should call her on it. Say things like "there's no need for that attitude" or "please don't speak to me in that tone". I agree, if you were caring for my child in my absence I would shower you with kindness! I don't understand that kind of behavior either! GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• IM in your same boat but Its me with the BD thats a nut job and exactly like your husbands baby mama. I would try to talk with her calmly and explain to her that she might've had him once but you got em all the time naw just kiddding put her in her place let her know you will ot be disrespected or tolerate her rudenes... let me know how that works out for you...
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 3:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2010