I feel empty inside and not happy when hes around.

i wrote the question about him cheating before marriage. Ever since I found out I cant seem to get close to him again. I dont want to have sex, care less how much he or I work and I truelly don't know if I love him anymore.We have a 2yr old together and a stepson (mine) so I dont want to split us apart. I dont know what to do .I talk to him about this and he acts like he doesn't believe me and says Im just over thinking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey you have to let go and forgive but never forget he asked you to marry him and spend the rest of your life with him if he hasnt cheated since then dont push him away by dwelling on the past. Seek counseling before your marriage falls apart and your family is torn.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 3:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• cheating is a dealbreaker for me.
    your never going to forget about it. its never going to be the same.
    if i was you, i would just move on, get it done asap, no matter how much it hurts, it will get better with time.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Does he want to work it out and is he sorry? Would you be willing to go to counseling?
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 11:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Im sorry hon. I dont know your whole story or your other question. I do know how much you want to save this marriage but dont have a clue on how to deal with your emotions. I think marriage counseling is a great place to start. Maybe you should have different appts from him. Just make a call and talk to a family therapist and go from there. I wish you and your family the very best of luck with this,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Sorry but if it happened before marriage I don't see it as cheating. He vowed to give up other women at the wedding not before. What he's done since marriage is what's important. Ruin your marriage if you want but that's your choice. What you are doing now is giving another woman who is not significant power and control over your life. If you want to keep giving it to her then keep this up. It's up to you but give the man his props for what he's done since he decided you were the only one for him and he married you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• If I remember correctly this was years before you guys were married or even serious.

You ARE being ridiculous and taking it to heart as if it happened just yesterday. I realize that you're hurt and you really need to sit down and talk about how you're feeling. If you feel like you're on the edge of leaving, tell him that.

If its something that you can't get over, its YOUR fault. Yes he was wrong and should not have done that by any means, BUT he married YOU not that skank or any other woman. He wants to be with YOU and thats why you two are now married. He hasnt cheated since and (though it was much later) he TOLD you about it. Hell, he probably didnt tell you before because he figured something this would happen but assumed that since you guys have been together for so long that it may be irrelevant by now.

You can't help your feelings but if you hold on to the dim past you'll never see the bright future you could've had.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2010