Could I be pregnant?

Ive had only a little bit of morning sickness, well I puked once from a cigarette and i never puke from smoking and a day after that I puked from the smell of my twin daughters breakfast. I am on the depo shot so I haven't had a period since I started it so I cant go by that. I took a home pregnancy test but it came out negative but i still think i might be. If I am i can only be between 9-11 weeks. My husband is deployed in Iraq and he was home for a few weeks. I'm recently getting more tired that normal. My bowel movements are so weird, I'm not constipated but I have diarrhea every day, and a lot of gas that feels like a baby moving...but my diet has stayed the same so that cant be causing it. Its the weekend so I cant make an appt at my health department until Monday. So what I'm asking is if anyone out there has had a pregnancy like this or if i just have a weird bug.

AddiNEvey

Asked by AddiNEvey at 11:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just a weird bug.
    woodit2u

Answer by woodit2u at 11:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Could be you are pregnant or a bug. Get a blood test done if you keep having negative tests,
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Take a pregnant test on the counter or go to your doctor
    malina30

Answer by malina30 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• it would be a little early for you to be feeling movement but not impossible. depo is the devil - get off that shit - if you want details, i'll be happy to share. it is most likely you are not pregnant. it could be a bug, combination of that and side effects from depo or ...?? go to the doctor and really please don't take the depo
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• whats wrong with the depo?
    AddiNEvey

Comment by AddiNEvey (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010