Is there any way to tell if your pregnant without a conventional preggo test? adult content

i have taken two now and they both come up invalid. the first one i peed on the stick, and thought ok maybe i didnt get enough on it. the second time i peed in a cup and dip it. made an appointnent but cant get in for almost 2 weeks! im dying to know now lol and i dont really want to go buy another test so i thought maybe someone had some old wives tales or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could wait 9 months and see if you start having really strong cramps, lol. just kidding, i don't know of anything but that's the 1st thing i thought of before i clicked on your question.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• lol ive never heard any old wives tales i just figured id ask since there is like a million to see if your having boy or girl :)
    CuriousWife84

Answer by CuriousWife84 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• nah the tests are the best way. poor you.... i always peed ina cup and dipped the stick that way i wasnt fucking around with sticks and inconclusive answers. takes less time to get an answer too lol

I love the clear blue tests that give you a digital read out - pregnant or not pregnant.

i would suggest buy one more box. get a party cup - one of those plastic ones for beer (i like to laugh at during possibly life changing moments) pee in it then dip the stick in it.

always take the test in the AM though... thats best... once again so you dont waist a test
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Not as far as I know. Have you tried using your first urine of the morning? My pregnancies never showed up on tests unless I did that and even then it was very faint lines.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:05 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i've heard if you dream about fish it means you're pregnant... that's all i can think of though
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• There's the old wives tale that if you inject a rabbit with a woman's urine you can tell if she's pregnant. If the rabbit dies, she's pregent. That's not true though. But I do have a friend who swears by a similar thing. Before she knew she was pregnant with her last 2 kids, she had touched and fed rabbits and the rabbits dies a couple days later. lol

Seriously though, I know the waiting is hard, but I would wait a couple days and test again.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• its driving me nuts lol the damn things are soooo expensive :( i cant imagine gettin 2 inconclusives its just soooo weird. im off to the store i guess lol
    CuriousWife84

Answer by CuriousWife84 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Pee on your keyboard. I can give you an answer then.
    jennbec1

Answer by jennbec1 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Go to the dollar store. They're only $1 and can be just as accurate.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• @ Digiscrappermom OMG! I have never heard that before but I had 2 rabbits and they both randomly died right before I found out I was preggo. What an odd coincidence.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 3:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2010