Have you ever had an STD?

If so, which one and did it have any long term effects? Emotionally or physically.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No std's and dont plan on getting them, my sister on the othe hand has herpies and sleeps with any one and gives it to them, she said men have to pay for what they did to her....sad really!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I had Chlamydia when I was 17. It was treated right away and my then boyfriend was kicked out of my life. One of the long term effects of Chlamydia supposed to be infertility but that didn't happen in my case cause I have 4 kids now. I didn't have any symptoms, it was only discovered during my yearly exam.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Yes I had 5 of them. Luckily they are all asleep at the moment. 2 are boy strand 3 are girl strands. Oh it was horrible. I swelled up, couldn't breathe, got hemorrhoids, the first few months I spent with my head over a toilet. Then it got worse and hurt and hurt until I thought I couldn't take it no more and then something feel out of my vagina and I felt sooo much better. Then the emotional part came. Even after the infection left my body I was still swelled up for a while and my breast leaked and hurt. I cried a lot in the beginning for no damn reason. Even 14 years later I'm still emotionally and physically drained. I still have days where I just want to sit there and cry.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nope, have you?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I got HPV a couple years ago, but got it taken care of, thank goodness, 'cause it leads to cancer. Yes, I regret having been promiscuous when I was single.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Do anybody know what babyfat5 is talking about?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My ex-hubby gave me chlymydia when I was 17, and ghonnorhea at the same time! We got married because of our son, at age 16! It was a huge mistake, and I sued him for the emotional damages! That was horrible, and I hope noone judges, I was married to this man, and he betrayed me!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Jo Lee12345 Seriously? you sued your ex???? did you win?! No std's here. Hubby and I are both clean all through our not so safe teen years! lol
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010