I'm curious about this. This is a question mainly for those who beleive magick and witch craft is evil. However any body is welcome to share their opinion.

OK so if you think magick and witch craft is evil, premonitions and precognitions are in those categories.
So if you have a precognitive dream that shows some thing tragic lest use a school shooting as an ex. Where a whole bunch of people will die. However this precognition can prevent this. What would you do? Dismiss it, ignore it, or try and stop it, or maybe some thing else all together!

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Religious Debate

• oh i'm sorry, well ok in this situation i don't know. do i know the name of the school? is the school in my area so i know it? have i had a dream like this before and it came to be true? there are a whole lot of factors. like if it was my first one, i probly would blow it off. if it's happened before, and i knew what school, and had more info, like when, then i'd probly go speak with someone about it. i guess i'd have to be in the situation myself.

i have had a dream where a friend of mine was pregnant. it was so real, but i didn't mention it to her, she had no boyfriend at the time, and had made it clear she wasn't ready for a baby. i didn't want to scare her (she had just came home from a vacation where she did hook up with someone she knew) turns out about a month later, she found out she was a month pregnant. i did end up telling her i had kinda already known about it...she's very happy now with her dd and SO
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• popcorn

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• lmao @darkfaery131....please share the popcorn.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am not trying to be rude when I say this, but I dont believe in it. I dont believe in anything but the lord above me. I am not a very religious person, however witch craft to me is inviting negative forces of energy towards ones self. sorry, this is just my thoughts. You def dont have to aggree of course.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• so now because someone responded to you, they are a idiot? How does that make you as a person and your beliefs look? ignorant if you ask me. Why as a question if your going to jump down there throat then take it to a whole different level and call them a idiot. Hmmm??
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Sometimes God shows people what he wants, sometimes it's the future, sometimes it's showing something in a vision or a dream about someone they may never understand, but they are to tell this person what they saw, and the person may understand what s/he means. it could mean, "hey, don't do this or this will happen", or something like that.

there are some people/ preachers that have this gift from God,seeing visions & dreams. some people get the experience where God will give them a glimpse the spiritual world. It's not magic, or witch craft, it's a gift from God.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Oh I see, if its a person who is Christian then its a gift from your God but if its anyone of any other belief then it's evil. Wow, now that is arrogant
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Its all the same to me. you try and use "powers" that you have no right to use, as a way to act as if your a god, or what ever else people believe in. When you practice such things in my eyes your bringing the devil closer to you. I will always stand by what I believe. I just thank God...I dont even touch or go near it. I live on the border line of Salem, and most people there make witches look like freaks, evil, devilish, etc. Maybe you should come around my way and see what is walking up and down the streets. Go bitch to them.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• If you go by the Bible any prophet who was wrong was stoned to death along with witches and such. I don't think we have any need for prophets since we have God's word.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You stated Opinions and ignorant ones at that. I have had precognitive dreams, that is a fact. Fact is you do not know your bible very well. Fact is you sound like an idiot in your response. Fact is you didn't even answer the question. Fact is don't you have a damn smoothie you idol or appear to that you need to go fetch. K
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2010