anyone here into steampunk?

anyone here into steampunk?

artsy-litsy_mom

Asked by artsy-litsy_mom at 12:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've never heard of it....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:37 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i dated a guy who talked about it... i never really clarified what it was all about though
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:37 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I liked HG Wells he used it but not really.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• what is it? Should I be afraid to google? lol
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I like the look of it, I'd like to put together a steampunk outfit for pics or a convention or something :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i love the steam punk fashion...it is so sexy...i personally do not dress steam punk (though i dress punk) because it takes a lot of time to look good...i would definitely wear steam punk clothing if i had them available though
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 1:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• The only time I've ever heard of steam punk was when I played Vampire Wars. It was one of the fashion choices. However, I thought it was just for the game, I didn't realize it was an actual fashion or whatever.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Love it. I'm primarily into it from a literary/graphic novel angle, but I think the fashions and art are gorgeous. The Brass Goggles forum is a great gathering place for folks who like the aesthetic, the lifestyle and the literature.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 7:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I love it. My son got into Wizard of Oz and that got us to see the movie Tinman. I found steampunk from there. Now we go to conventions and I have altered my regular wardrobe to reflect my adoration. My husband adores it. It's funny because he is Indian and I love dressing him up. He is a good sport.
    SasisVella

Answer by SasisVella at 5:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010