wow so alittle late i know

i think it is starting to hit me - i really am pregnant... i am 15 weeks i do belieevveeee lol getting close to the time where i get to determine the gender and pick out a name - check that big ole beautiful brain and see if the baby has defects etc etc....

how long did it take all of you ladies from taking the test - knowing that you absolutely were pregnant to really really Knowing it - like wow. i am pregnant.

sorry if this seems weird i hope you understand?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl soon? Or do you want to be surprised?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:05 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Right after birth LOL

I got more into it when she started moving though. It's hard for me to imagine that there's a person inside you that will one day be one of the people that you walk among everyday. Someone with feelings, goals, relationships, etc. It's just odd for me to think about it.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• when I felt them move is when it became more real
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• oh, and sending pink dust! (I have plenty, I have 2 girls!!)
    Ashlynnsmommy07

• It was different each time. My first one we were trying so as soon as I got the positive I was excited. Our second one I was surprised but I excepted my pregnancy right away. The 3rd time I was in denial til the 20th week. I really didn't except it til after he was born. Then the 4th time I excepted it right away. I'm blessed to have all 4 of my precious gifts :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• @sherri Yes. i want a little girl - i have a son now so i hope to get my tubs tied or the boyfriend snipped after this - I do not want more children... i really wanna buy a little dress and deal with little girl problems as well as little boy lol

@deathlilly Yes!! thats how i feel. it is just so crazy i do not know. its kind of scary to think i am really going to have another baby....
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• thank you ashlynnnsmommy07!!!!!!!! *rolls in glorious pink dust*
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It really didn't "hit" me that I was pregnant til my son started moving in my belly.... and it realllllllly didn't hit me that I was going to be a mommy til the day I gave birth... Lol I was excited through my whole pregnancy tho... I just didn't feel pregnant.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 1:45 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• This pregnancy when I finally started showing at about 7 months the first pregnancy was excited the whole time. I've been going thru something this pregnancy so i have just been trying t stay focused on working that out before baby #2gets here
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 2:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yay congrats, hehe im 15 weeks too.....mine became real to me when i noticeably had the baby belly at 12 weeks!...when r u due?...i am jan 22nd!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 11:13 AM on Aug. 1, 2010