Would you ever..... adult content

have a threesome just because your husband wants to... who would you do it with? a trusted friend or couple or a total stranger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would never do this because i had a friend who was married and she had a threesome with her husband and another girl...that threesome ruined their marriage, and she is now divorced
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 1:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Yes I would. Probably a stranger. Not sure though
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• hell no! I'm too jealous, and I have heard it ruins a lot of relationships
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Yes but I think a foursome is more fair and balanced. If a threesome, I think a stranger is better

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would if their was no such thing as stds and etc. you never know
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 1:18 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My husband and i had a threesome and it was with a good friend of mine yes he had sex with her but they used a condom and it's not like it was his idea it was mine .. lol it spiced things up a little if u know what i mean lol but it did make things weird between me him and my friend and my friend and i are no longer friends now because its too strange lol we sooo i dont recommend a stranger bcuz people have stds i know my friend was clean but i just wont do it again period :)
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 1:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I don't have a husband and never will but NO, I would not have a threesome simply because he wants to. I would only have a threesome if we both wanted to and actually only with another man. I am pan or bi sexual actually, I prefer to keep women and men separate. I have done threesomes and higher numbers as well with past partners and with good friends whom I am still good friends with actually, was never weird for us in any way.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nope, too jealous and so is he so he would never ask.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No way, I can confidently say my hubby would be against it too! I guess im too religious for that one...LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2010