This is a sex question- sorry! adult content

My hubby and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and we just had a baby 2 months and 3 weeks ago. I am trying to liven my sex life, but nothing really seems to work. Any ideas? And are there any ideas on how to get yourself into the mood versus being exhausted from watching the baby and totally not in the mood.

istylin26

Asked by istylin26 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• try a nice dinner some r n r before he comes home or send dirty texts while he's away sneak it in while baby is asleep. mayb a dirty fily or an erotic book to stimualte yur mind...
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 3:03 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• my ds is 4 months old...i'm in the same boat as you. i've been told that it is probably because of hormones because of baby. and if you are nursing that can affect it too. being tired, i think, plays a big role for me, i have a 5 year old, a 4 month old, and i work 20-35 hours a week.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Something that helped me was getting a lil exercise, a walk, some home work outs, something.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• adding....Not exercise to lose weight, but getting out and moving about helps raise endorphins, probably helps your hormones get back to normal, helps to feel more ALIVE, and ENERGETIC

then when you know your LO will be asleep for a while you can make the moves on hubby
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• oh wowee! you've got your hands full! I'm not allowed to work right because my doc believes I might be having seizures, but my daughter has a lot of medical problems, so she's definately a handful. Congradulations btw! :D
    istylin26

Comment by istylin26 (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• thank you, the excercise thing is very helpful!
    istylin26

Comment by istylin26 (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My DD is 2 yrs old and i have more not in the mood days then i am in the mood day. My doctor said that it is normal some women it takes a little to get it back. once we get going i am all good.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010