Back to School

Just curious if any of you guys are going back to school or already attending school and if so, what you're going to school for.

istylin26

Asked by istylin26 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in

• I already finished my BA and MS, so no school for me this year.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I was in school for nursing, I was Junior and then for the fall semester I have transferred to Biomedical as I want to be a scientist...hopefully a microbiologist.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm going to school for Health and Physical Education with a minor in Communication. I'll be a Junior after this year.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm going back to school on the 16th.
    I'm taking a math class and an early childhood education class. Once i pass those classes i will have an associates degree with an emphasis in human development and a certificate in early childhood education.

but that's not what i want to do. it's what i used to want and i was almost done so i just decided i should finish it. once it is actually done then i will take some random classes of interest until i figure what i really want.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm a junior, working on my BA in Psychology with minors in Criminal Justice and U.S. History.

I also homeschool my son, so it's twice the Back to School time for me! =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I homeschool my boys, too Erin. and i've been thinking about a degree in Psychology.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• that's neat :D thanks for sharing. I am going back to school in a few weeks to pursue advanced behavioral health science.
    istylin26

Comment by istylin26 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Oh sheesh Erin, you have much on your plate! Way to keep it up :D
    istylin26

Comment by istylin26 (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm actually very lucky! I attend a state college (Marshall University) and they offer most of my classes online. It's more challenging, but it's better for me to be at home. This will be my most challenging semester because I am pregnant and due on Halloween, right in the middle of the term. I'll have to work ahead so that I don't fall behind when our daughter is born, but that's another advantage to being online.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm going back to school, hopefully in this year maybe two. For psych and law.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2010