OK TTC I Need some Advice!!

So I can tell when im ovulating by my discharge and cervical poison but my cycle is so normal, i always have a round about time of when i am ovulating but.... im on my period now, im pretty sure its just about over... but i was 3 weeks late.. so now that my cycle is all different and screwed up how can i tell when im ovulating will my body just go back into its 28 day flow or what.. and i know they have those test at the store but idk when to get on or anything!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• my cycle got all messed up right after i had my 2nd child. before that it was a perfect 28 days. it turned into a 30-32 day cycle then sometimes it would be a 25 day. now it's getting back to 28. and even when it was all messed up i just listened to my body and watched for signs.
    gr8estmom26

Answer by gr8estmom26 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• usually they say to start using the opks 10 days after..but i would start at 7 days..just to make double sure you aren't going to miss anything. Use them until you get a line that is similar to the control testing line
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010