which hurts the least?a tattoo on the top of the foot.a tattoo on the outter ankle.a tattoo on the inner wrist.

ToriBabe1221

Asked by ToriBabe1221 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Okay tattoo 101: first no tattooist that is worth anything will guarantee tattoo on hands and feet. They are just really tough places for a tattoo to remain intact over time.
    As for pain...that is subjective. Generally speaking places directly over bones are more painful ie: shoulderblades, wrist, outer ankle,ribs, spine.. etc. I've spent many hours finishing the back piece I had done. Usually after the first three minutes I relax into it...let the endorphins kick in and go with it. Lots of ppl tense up. The more you tense up the worse it is. Breathe deeply and slowly. Try to go to a different place in your thoughts. Good Luck.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I just recently got a tattoo on the top of my foot. OMG I think it hurt just as bad as my ribs. I also have the inside of my wrists done. They werent too bad. If you go to www.myspace.com/rockstar7827 I have a picture album with all my tats in it. But everyone's pain tolerance is different.
    StashiaWest03

Answer by StashiaWest03 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I have a tattoo on my wrist & my feet i have 14 actually & i thought the foot hurt worse than any of them, but to me it's worth the pain I even have one in a spot only my boyfriend sees (my girly spot)(TMI?)and that was the only other one that about killed me but for me hands down the foot was the worst, i wouldn't think the inside of the ankle would be that bad but who knows
    memphismama1106

Answer by memphismama1106 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Anything on the bone is going to hurt. Everyone is different, but if you just get into what's being done, & let yourself go, you'd be surprised at what you can tolerate. Go to your happy place, it'll be worth it!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 1:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I have one inside the ankle because it's as easy to show off as it is to hide it. My mother didnt notice it until a year later. Getting it felt like someone slapping a ripe sunburn. It wasn't too bad though because right afterwords I went window shopping for hours.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• My sis has one on her wrist and foot and on her back. The tattoo artist told her they would wear but she still wanted it. She said the one on her foot hurt the worst out of all of them.
    mca_parkers

Answer by mca_parkers at 5:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It depends on the person. My ankel and foot didnt hurt me at all. My lower back HURT like hell. lol but its different for everyone. My hip DID NOT HURT AT ALL> but i went with a girlfriend and she had a tattoo in the same place and it hurt her really bad! JUst get it where you want it the most. If you want a tattoo bad enough you wont care :) PS so not as painful as delivery :)HAHA good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• =] hm! um inner wrist probably. my sister got one on her foot
    ...
    I was watching and the expression on her face wasnt a -> ^-^ <-
    it was the farthest thing from that...
    xXmake-A-sceneX

Answer by xXmake-A-sceneX at 8:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I DONT KNOW WHICH TO SAY...HOW TOLERANT TO PAIN YOU ARE IS THE QUESTION??? THATS WHAT I WOULD HAVE TO ASK YOU.~?!! SMILES! JAHA! J/K! I HAVE ONE THAT SWAPS AROUND MY ANKLE AND DOWN MY FOOT AND ONE ON MY LOWER WRIST, I THINK FOR ME THE BACK INNNER ANKLE HURT THE MOST. THE ONE ON MY RIGHT BACK/SHOULDER DIDNT HURT AT ALL!? MY WRIST ONLY HURT WHEN THEY WERE DOING THE VERY BOTTOM {THE LETTERS} SMILES! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 7:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2008