WHAT WAS THE WORST PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS THAT YOU EVER HAD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think that there aren't many good pregnancy symptoms, my worse ones would be throwing up for atleast 3 hours every night and then having insomnia. Oh yes and siatica (sp?) is pretty obnoxious too.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The worst I ever had were hemroids!! They were horrible. I couldn't even sit down to pee! LOL sorry if its tmi! I also had carpal tunnel in both wrists for the last trimester! I had to wear braces to bed every night. Everything else was pretty much average.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• restless leg syndrom!! it's weird i know, but horrible!
    Anonymous

• Heartburn!! It was HORRIBLE!! Even up to the day i delierved i had so much, i would drink milk by the gallons becuz i heard anti acids make the baby too calicum dependent. SO yeah most def the heartburn.
    AustynsMomma07

Answer by AustynsMomma07 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• my arms would go num in the middle of the night atleast three times. doctor said the baby was laying on a nerve that closed blood circulation. very aggrivating waking up three times a night to sit up and have blood flow back in your arms!!! anyone else had that?
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Back pain! I have been miserable for over a month now with it! I can't get any relief no matter what I do...Tylenol, heat, massage, NOTHING! Heartburn definitely sucks and I'd have to say that morning sickness for 4 months really stunk, too!
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 8:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The morning sickness was HORRIBLE. I'm so glad it's over for me.
    Heartburn almost every day sucks. I get it even if I haven't eaten anything to cause it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Morning sickness until 5 months, AWFUL back pain from 5 months on, major acid reflux, and getting "charlie horses" in both legs in the middle of the night almost every night. And SCARY bad dreams.
    parkersmama08

Answer by parkersmama08 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Heartburn at the beginning. I also had hemherroids (spelling?) so bad that I couldn't walk for 5 days. That was the worst pain of my life by far, that includes recovering from a c-section.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• with my first i threw up all day for four months restless leg syndrome with my fourth the aches and pains omg hips and back cracking popping not fun o yeah with the third i got a severe kidney infection thought it was the flu went to the e.r and was hospitalized.
    pregnantagain07

Answer by pregnantagain07 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2008