Do you think this is enough for a baby shower to take??

I bought about 10 clothing items a pack of baby wash and lotion, a toy, a pack of nb diapers and 3 little boxes of clothes that were my dds and im giving to her.

If you got this as a gift would you like it ?? orrrrrrrrr would it be just ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds great!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would be grateful for any gift I received. Gifts aren't important to me.. So I don't ask for them.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• the boxes are the diapers packs... that have like 83 diapers in them or something. theyre full but they are used ... idk is that "ghetto" ? Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would have gone nuts lol. Although, I would take like size 2 diapers. Everybody gets NB and size 1. Somehow, I didn't get a single pair of socks at my baby shower. Just one little pair of booties that you're supposed to like save or whatever. What made that so bad was that my daughter was born 3 days before the shower lol (they changed my due date during my second trimester, and it turned out the original was more accurate lol).

Ugh, I'm rambling. Yes, that would have been a GREAT shower gift, IMO.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:03 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• That is a wonderful gift!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:03 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• it would be okay.
    it sounds like the same thing everyone else is going to give her.

I'd try to find something that she is really gonna need that most others probably aren't going to think of to purchase for her. I'd make a suggestion, ...but i don't know what she already has. Maybe a sling? maybe a book on ASL or breastfeeding? idk.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:03 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• sorry! i didn't mean to imply that it wasn't enough. It is plenty and i'm sure she will appreciate them.

i was only saying that i would try to think outside the box ...but only if i hadn't already spent money on all that other stuff you mentioned.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:05 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• well she has a almst 2 yr old son, but this is a girl so she has zero baby clothes for girls. she has sling and all that stff and i dont think shes going to breastfeed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• a lot of the clothes are 3-6 months too so she can have some for "later" lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I think you are great for trying to give her a gift.. Whether the clothes are used or not. Anything helps a new mom out. Don't be embarrassed about your gift.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2010