Have you ever.....

Have you ever peed on a stick and gotten a neg. then used the same test a few days later and got a positive? Let me tell you how crazy I am. My period is due tomorrow....I bought an hpt a few days ago and I couldn't wait. I took it and of course it was negative...too early, so now I am getting ancy again...don't want to take the other test (it was a 2 pack) til my period is late, so I thought about just peeing on the test I took a few days ago (it's still in my bathroom trash can)....do you think it would show positive if I had enough HCG? Has anyone else done this? I know I'm crazy :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you can't reuse a pregnancy test lol.
    Anonymous

• :D no you cant reuse a test. time to buy a new one. I learned to be very careful when I use the hpt's. Sometimes you just have to be patient :)
    shana.maria81

Answer by shana.maria81 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Sorry honey, once you've used it it's gone. Kinda like your "first time" LOL
    momma-still

Answer by momma-still at 8:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• haha you sound like me! I have held on to one for a whole day hoping it would change... but no they don't change...:(
    KBurpee91308

Answer by KBurpee91308 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You can't use it again... sorry. But you can buy really cheap ones at the Dollar Store and they work great!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I would not recommend using that test again because there are things called phantom lines and evaporation lines that might give you the impression that you are having a positive result.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 11:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Oh I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE The Dollar Tree!!!!!!!! Get them there!!!!!!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008