Beautify Me

How do you make yourself look beautiful/decent with no money? Are there any tricks I don't know about that you do? Please share!!!

istylin26

Asked by istylin26 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Bueaty is in the eye of the beholder dear. If you believe you can only be pretty with make-up and fancy hair products youve missed the point of what is really beautiful. Clean hair, neat appearance and no make-up is just as pretty if not more than old cake face and expensive hair salon hair. Anyone who thinks your not pretty without make-up is brain washed by mass media and marketing. TRUE bueaty comes from within, not whats on the surface of your skin.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I heard that mayo makes a great leave in conditioner...... :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• well depends do you have the girly essentials like a straitener or curling iron? my boyfriend commented on the difference of me doing something special with my hair...

i dont often try to hard tho... meh
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Mayo? Hmm.. that's odd but i'll have to try it sometime. yes i have the essentials
    istylin26

Comment by istylin26 (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Mayo is a great treatment for your hair. Also you could use conditioner that you use daily and put it in your hair and take a shower cap or platic bag and cover your head and sleep like that over night your hair will feel great in the am.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Well, if you are going to smell like mayo anyway - you may as well rinse with vinegar - brings out beautiful shine.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Monistat anti-chaffing gel as a make-up primer. Works as well(or better than) the big $ primers and is about $5 at Walmart.

Milk of Magnesia applied to the face, under makeup, will control shine better than anything sold for that use.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I don't know how that is possible. Between hair products and face products including makeup, I spend about $200.00 a month. Yikes!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2010