I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I've been bleeding for 10 days...what's going on?

superpilgram

Asked by superpilgram at 7:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You should've gone to the doctor by now, I'm afraid. If you're cramping, you could be having a miscarriage. Go to the doctor whenever you can! Good luck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• CALL ur Dr or go to the ER you may have an etopic pregancy or having a miscariage GO NOW! Ther may be something seriosly going on.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It all depends on how heavy it is. I was also bleeding at 9 weeks for about a week or so. It was very light like the end of a period.I had an internal u/s done to make sure all was well; it was thank God. I really recommend getting one. It is not painful and will help ease your mind.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• you might have placenta previa..go to you doc!!!!
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 8:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• IS IT HEAVY? I HAVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES AND THEY WER BOTH JST LIKE A PERIOD I DNDNT HAVE ANY CRAMPING B UT IT IS NORMAL 2 SPOT DURING THE BEGINNING OF UR PREGNANCY I WUD GO 2 THE ER OR THE DOCTOR AND LET EM DO A BLOOD TEST AND A SONOGRAM
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Do you still have other pregnancy symptoms? If so, you're probably okay. But if you had pregnancy syptoms that went away since the bleeding started then you may have more reason to worry. But Please go to the doctor ASAP!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• please go see your doctor ASAP...it could be a sign of a miscarriage.
    yeye615

Answer by yeye615 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008