what if your husband tells you this?

what would you do if your husband told you ''I regret marrying you!'', does it make a difference if he said it in the middle of a fight?!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I would honestly be in tears. It doesn't matter if we are in a fight or not, he has no excuse to say something like that! I would probably start talking to him about why he is still with me and why he hasn't left me yet if he feels that way. I don't want him to be in a relationship that he doesn't want to be in.
    istylin26

Answer by istylin26 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Possible, If my hubby regret marrying me and said it to me in a fight then i would have to wonder if he is saying it out of angry or if he really meant it. I am not that worried about it cause my hubby loves me to pieces.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Furious!!!! That is all I can say . . .If my DH said that to me not only would I be hurt beyond all belief but pissed off to the highest levels and demand to know why!
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 2:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would stop that fight and say "great and thank you so I guess you'll take care of getting us unmarried ?? cuz I am now done!!"
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would be upset and I would tell him to give me a divorce. there are somethings you just dont say even if your in the middle of a fight and thats def. one of them. I would be hurt and angry and I would probably set all his shit on fire!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 2:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• That would definitely end whatever fight that we were in. I would be speechless. Then I would start packing.... HIS CLOTHES so that he can get away from me.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 3:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Even in a fight that would be a a bit much for him to say. We don't hit below the belt like that so I would be furious with him and would want to talk about it later to see if what he said was him being a jerk in a fight or him really feeling that he regrets being wtith me. Either way I would not be happy and he would have some serious explaing to do.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have no husband so this would never happen now my SO has said things like this to me I just shake my head and move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It happened to me after almost 20 years so yes it can happen. We are now separated.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would believe it. Most people mean everything they say. Even when mad. It would probably change our relationship, might even break us up.

Answer by louise2 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2010