I think my husband might be gay,

My Husband is always coming home from sunday football games with his friends telling me stories about how he got a "pee pee touch" from this dude or that dude for doin somethin good. He says its their way of "bonding" during the game but to me it just sounds like he's proud he got his member touched by a dude. what would you think and if you agree how would you figure it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• that sounds a little strange that all of them do that....maybe all of them are gay.
    Anonymous

• Just ask him outright. USUALLY men touch each other's butts not their pee pee's.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sound unusual to me also
    marykaysauer

Answer by marykaysauer at 8:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I think it's weird that a "straight guy" would let his friend's touch him. Is this first time you have wondered if your husband is gay?
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• although i think that is a rare occasion i don't think it's entirely impossible that that happened. my girl friend told me how his ex ran around naked with a bunch of guys and did the same thing. if this is the only indicator i wouldn't worry about that. guys are stupid and they will touch each other at times especially if they have been drinking.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Wow.I absolutely could not deal with this behavior....I'd say simply ask him why guys do this,is it like an "Atta boy'?Good Luck.
    Kidzrajoy

Answer by Kidzrajoy at 8:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• As long as it isn't a naked pee pee touch, where another dudes mouth or anus is touching your husbands penis, he isn't gay. Weird maybe, but not gay.
    Anonymous

• A lot of immature guys.. or guys that become imature when they get together play "ball tag" which is they try to knock each other in the balls.. its a game of oneupmanship.
    JenBirn

Answer by JenBirn at 8:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Ok that is very odd even for a gay man! Is your husband OK in the head???

I will tell you that my ex hubby is gay but still has not come out of the closet. He is so very much gay that his own mother seriously told him to stop living a lie and come out of the closet.

Yeah it is possible that your hubby is gay. Gay men do marry us women to hide but hmmmm... your hubby is what the song "things that make you go hmmm...." was about.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Pee pee touch? How old is he four? Eww..thats just plain wrong..grown men talking like that! Oh and touching eachother sounds seriously perverted to me! Blahhh..
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 8:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008