What is your kitchen theme (apples, rooster , etc.)

tell us what your kitchen decor is

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 2:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have a theme. I have a hard time sticking to themes. Our kitchen is brown and turquoise. I have brown and turqoise vases, words, a wine rack with wine and a big butterfly above my cabinets. I have sconces with candles on the walls and a big mirror in the dining area.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nothing right now. My entire kitchen needs to be painted and I haven't decided on a color, much less a theme. I used to want to do my kitchen in apples, but I sold off all my apple dishware a couple years ago because we just had too many (that hardly ever got used).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's flowers. It was going to be apples until I picked the paint colors and went with green and a cream/yellow. -
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's a garden theme. I have apple valances, apple cushions, and an apple lightswitch plate. A grape vine is hanging on one of the windows. A pear picture (small) is on the wall by the toaster. I also have a grape/wine themed rug. I want to paint three walls of my kitchen green and one wall yellow.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Food storage and preparation, and that's about it. I mean, I could say, "eclectic," but it would be a lie. The only intentional thing in the appearance of the kitchen is the curtains (mexican blanket stripe,) and they're mostly to hide the view of the next-door neighbor's driveway.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:37 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• really, we've just stuck with consistent colours....light tans and white with stainless steel appliances and accessories.....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My kitchen id antique country decor! I have 100 year old bottles and wash racks, and a rooster here and there, and lots of gingham...LOL I love my country home :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Roosters Big rooster pictures over the cabinets, rooster canisters, rooster towels and pot holders, rooster dishes, rooster tea pots, plate rack with plate and cups, rooster soap holder, rooster holder for utensils. Much of this i have received as gifts. Love it
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Ecclectic. Cherry cabinets w/glass front on my sink wall, black cabinets everywhere else. Stainless appliances, white trim, sand-colored paint. Granite counters in black (island) and a black/brown combo everywhere else. I have pictures of Paris and some French advertising signs up, as well as my favorite sign by my back door that says "Beware of Loose Women and Pick Pockets by order of the New Orleans Police Department." I love my kitchen.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• my kitchen is sunflowers prints i love it for the summer than i change it to some other prints in the winter
    lovingheart26

Answer by lovingheart26 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010