what are some cute ideas that i can make alil money off of? i already do hair bows and hair bow holders.

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 2:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• do you have a website where i can look at them?
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Have you listed them on etsy? That's a great site!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:39 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• no i have them on fb thinking ab making a websit tho
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I don't have any "cute" ones, I don't do cute. But I have many other ideas which are not so "cute".
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Are you by any chance the "savybowtique" (i think that's how it's spelled owner?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• no im not..but what are ur ideas?
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• well other than selling your own stuff on EBAY or other sites, I'm not trying to give them up (lol, sorry but I may try to use them myself someday soon and from the research I've done so far, there is nothing else like them (it would be nice to have a monopoly)!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Cheap beaded braceletts, ear rings and necklaces are a good buy for folks. You spend pennies and an hour or less to make them and people seem t olove em.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have never made them because I have a boy. But at a show I did in the fall. A woman who had bows had taken the garland you get at christmas that thin wire that has stars and shapes on it hanging down. She had shaped it into a halo and added tulle and ribbon on the back so it was more like a princess crown. She was selling the ones with very little ribbon ect.. for a dollar and the more it had the more it cost up to 5 dollars and it seemed every little girl had one on that day at the show. Go to ebay and put in the search "Ribbon Halo" for a ton of pictures. But here is a link on how to make one.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5615049_make-wire-garland-princess-halo.html
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2010