What is your worst quality?

Let's see how self-aware we are. A lot of people would probably say that mine would be my brutal honesty but I personally think it's my best one. IMO my worst would probably be my lack of compassion for people (specifically people who have only themselves to blame for their "terrible" or "heart-breaking" situations).

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My temper and impatience. My temper has gotten a lot better, but it's still there. Impatience...still needs major improvement. It's usually what causes me to lose my temper, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Funny mine is opposite of yours:) My best quality=compassion and kindness. My worst quality=I never want to make anybody feel bad so I will be dishonest. For example: Just the other day I cancelled my lawn service. They did a horrible job and put tracks through my yard last time. I just told them that we're going through some rough financial times and I will call them when our situation gets better.Right after I told them that I called a different company to come and work. Why can't I be honest? Idk...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:55 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• @theutilitarian.......I think you answered your own question sugar! lol!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 3:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Haha! I guess I did.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:13 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Mine worst quality is that I'm super nosey! I actually love to gossip. In the past few years, I have been honest with myself and admitted to this horrible flaw.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• @Cindy18.......I wish I could applaud you for that!!! "Big virtual applause"!!!!! I love to hear when people are able to admit their flaws to themselves, that's the first step! And it's even cooler when you an admit and own-up to them to others. Good for you!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 3:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• can admit
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I tend to give people parenting and house keeping advise they dont really care to hear! I dont mean to be mean, it just flys out of my mouth...LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am the laziest person I know. I also am a big procrastinator. Speaking of which I think I will do my payroll now before it is due in the am. Thanks.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2010